- Work with software developers and project support teams carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing
- Write and execute test scripts and run manual and automated tests
- Test in different environments including web and mobile and write bug reports
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance
- Provide objective feedback to software development project teams
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Design tests to mitigate risk
- Present findings to software development and business user teams
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in developer or tester field.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic or Intermediate level experience in HTML5, CSS3, is desirable
- Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Bachelor’s Degree desirable but not essential.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Areteans offers a comprehensive package including competitive holiday, flexible working benefits, and global opportunities.