- Responsible for overall design & development of business process management solutions using Pega.
- Manage elaboration/prep sessions with business and team – to understand requirements and to define how Pega solutions can be optimized.
- Leading the development and architecture team.
- Drive design, development, testing, and deployment of maintainable solutions within PRPC Rules environment.
- Develop business processes, application features, and supporting functions based upon identified business.
- Implement frameworks, main architecture components, and key functionality.
- Manage development, testing, and production environments.
- Liaise with BAs in documenting user stories, ensuring appropriate peer review process to ensure user stories are consistent with intended solution design.
- Ensure quality delivery through proven development methodology and guidance on development best-practices.
Qualifications & Experience
- PRPC Technical, Service Delivery and Product knowledge.
- PRPC certification (ideally CSSA or above), PRPC 7 or above. Minimum experience of atleast
- 3-5 years of implementing PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander)
- Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation.
- Experience designing & development of Pega Architecture and developing process-based solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree desirable but not essential.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Areteans offers a comprehensive package including competitive holiday, flexible working benefits, and global opportunities.