- Ability to work with Business and Engineering Teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Translate concepts, business requirements into user flows, user journeys, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to present designs, viable solutions, and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Understand scope, requirements, and drive innovative solutions aligned with business goals and UI and UX Metrics
- Convert Images, PDF’s and PPT’s to HTML Templates.
- Research in the latest Service design, UX and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends, etc, and provide recommendations.
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience in developer or tester field.
- Experience with at least 1-2 of these Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator, CC, XD), Sketch, Invision, UXPin
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic or Intermediate level experience in HTML5, CSS3, is desirable
- Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Bachelor’s Degree desirable but not essential.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Areteans offers a comprehensive package including competitive holiday, flexible working benefits, and global opportunities.