- Ability to work with Business and Engineering Teams to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Translate concepts, business requirements into user flows, user journeys, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to present designs, viable solutions and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure project success.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitor products.
- Collaborating on User Experience planning with the technical Leads and Product owners.
- Research in the latest Service design, UX and interaction concepts, presentation layer technologies, digital best practices, online trends etc, and provide recommendations.
- Reinforce consistent design patterns across platforms and adherence to UX principles.
- Leading user acceptance and usability testing to validate designs
- Create solid recommendations and prioritization based on user technology and business needs
- Understand scope, requirements, and drive innovative solutions aligned with business goals and UX Metrics
- Advocate for the end-user throughout the development process and work closely with other members of the team to craft world-class user experience.
- 2-10 years of relevant work experience
- Share our enthusiasm for working in a challenging work environment
- Experience with atleast 1-2 of these Tools: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator, CC, XD), Sketch, Invision, UXPin
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic or Intermediate level experience in HTML5, CSS3, is desirable
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Strong time management and work ethics
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.